New for the 2014 bikes!
This Biketronics exclusive kit removes the weak plastic speaker pod and replaces it with a robust open metal assembly. Doing this greatly increases the air volume available to the speaker and stops the "muddy" distortion caused by the flexing of the stock pod. Crystal clear sound at amazing volume levels and capable of handling huge power!
This kit includes a pair of our new Pro-Line 7.1" speakers, remote mounted 1" silk dome tweeters with anodized aluminum bridge (mounted behind grills), all wiring, and all mounting hardware.
- 7.1" Pro Speakers are the ultimate speaker upgrade - 83% over stock Harley speakers!
- No modifications required - bolt in, plug-in and go!
- High quality 1" silk dome tweeters with anadized mounting hardware
- Sturdy steel mounting plate replaces stock speaker enclosure (kit uses stock grill)
- Complete with stainless steel mounting hardware
- 120 watts RMS / 240 watts peak
- 92.5 dB at 1 watt efficiency
- 1.4" voice coil
- Unique motor design that uses a high-energy strontium magnet with an opposing high-grade NdFeB magnet at the top of the magnetic gap to improve restorative force, compliance, motor strength, displacement, and power handling
- 4 ohm - will work on any system rated for 1, 2, or 4 ohms. (It is safe to go higher resistance on a speaker, just not lower)
- Lifetime warranty
- BT7P14: For ElectraGlide/StreetGlide fairing 2014 and up.
2014 HD Radios and Amp Installation
When using these with an amp we recommend using our BT355 to remove the heavy distortion caused by the stock HD radio programming.
Ask us about our head unit and rear speaker options for 2014+ bikes