New for the 2014 bikes!
This Biketronics exclusive kit removes the weak plastic speaker pod and replaces it with a robust open metal assembly. Doing this greatly increases the air volume available to the speaker and stops the "muddy" distortion caused by the flexing of the stock pod. Crystal clear sound at amazing volume levels and capable of handling huge power!
- 7.1" Speakers are the ultimate speaker upgrade - 83% over stock Harley speakers!
- No modifications required - bolt in, plug-in and go!
- Sturdy steel mounting plate replaces stock speaker enclosure (kit uses stock grill)
- Complete with stainless steel mounting hardware
- 120 watts RMS / 240 watts peak
- 94 dB at 1 watt efficiency
- 4 ohm - will work on any system rated for 1, 2, or 4 ohms. (It is safe to go higher resistance on a speaker, just not lower)
- Water-resistant cone treatment provides years of solid service on the bike.
- Lifetime warranty
- BT7P14: For ElectraGlide/StreetGlide fairing 2014 and up.
2014 and up HD Radios and Amp Installation
When using these with an amp we recommend using our BT355 to remove the heavy distortion caused by the stock HD radio programming.
Ask us about our head unit and rear speaker options for 2014+ bikes