Replace your ancient, tape-playing stock radio with a fresh aftermarket headunit!
This is not a plug-n-play kit!
You will need to update the radio wiring on your bike to the newer style Deutsch connectors included in the kit. This should not be attempted unless you are skilled at wiring. All part warranties will be voided if damaged from improper installation or wiring. Service manuals covering 88-93 and 94-95 and/or our wiring diagrams are needed.
- Deutsch conversion kit for updating bike wiring
- Module to retain Harley™ stock handlebar functions
- Retains Automatic Volume Control (AVC) - A Biketronics exclusive!
- Kit contains mounting hardware, trim pieces, non-powered in-fairing antenna, vapor barrier and electronic control module (Splashcover not included)
- Allows for use of JVC, Kenwood, Alpine, Pioneer, Clarion, Dual, and Sony*
- Lifetime Warranty
* Radios must have a wired remote input, sometimes called a steering wheel remote input.
Note - factory CB, intercom/headset speakers, and rear volume control functions are integrated into the stock radio and cannot be retained when adding an aftermarket radio. It will be necessary to install new rear speaker wires. CVO models please call for fitment.