Biketronics Satisfaction Guarantee
- Products purchased directly from Biketronics Inc. come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee beginning the date the product is delivered.
- If you do not intend to install, test or use the products within the first 30 days, you are forfeiting your 30-day satisfaction guarantee. If you plan to install the product at a later date, it is your responsibility to check your order before 30 days time.
- Refunds will exclude complimentary shipping charges. Complimentary shipping charges will be deducted from the refund total. There is a 5-15% restocking fee. For a full refund (minus shipping/restock fee), products must be in excellent condition and kits must be complete in original packaging. The cost of missing, altered or defective items will be deducted from the total. Refunds will be by check.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY for Biketronics, Inc. Products
- Covers all products manufactured by Biketronics*
- Covers Biketronics products against manufacturing defects or failure
- Proof of purchase required for Lifetime warranty coverage, if sold through a Dealer, must be an Authorized Dealer adhering to Biketronics MAP Policy.
- Requires the part in question to be sent in for repair or replacement
- Does NOT include reckless use or abuse of the products, cut wires or removed connectors. Does not include physical damage or alternative mounting methods. Biketronics Inc. reserves the right to determine if parts show misuse.
- Does NOT cover damage due to improper installation, shipping or handling
- Does NOT include cost of shipping to or from our facility
- We do not accept prepaid return shipping labels
Biketronics Products Purchased Through a Dealer or Auction
- Biketronics Inc. will warranty Biketronics products purchased from authorized sources, with the exception of aftermarket radios, which have a warranty through the radio manufacturer.
- Products purchased through any source other than Biketronics are subject to the return policy of the seller. There is no satisfaction guarantee from Biketronics for these types of sales. Please make sure you understand their service and return policies before any funds are exchanged.
- Biketronics does not offer tech support, service or warranties on any products purchased off the internet. We have a ZERO Tolerance rule for internet sales. This includes EBAY, Amazon and all other websites… For warranty claims you must have proof of purchase from an authorized Biketronics dealer. If you are not sure if a dealer is authorized to sell our products please call us for verification.
- International customers pay all shipping costs to and from our Idaho facility.
Obtaining Repair or Replacement*
- If the product is not functioning properly, please call 800.735.2419 as soon as possible to get assistance in diagnosing and resolving product problems.
- A product return form must be completed and included when sending a part. If the product is found to be defective and covered under warranty, Biketronics will repair or replace it.
- Any charges accrued for removal, installation, re-installation and shipping will NOT be covered by this warranty. Biketronics parts are designed for easy installation by the bike owner.
- Biketronics will notify customer when product is ready to return and to arrange payment for shipping. We will use email and phone, if we have not heard back from you after 60 days your product is considered abandoned.
*Biketronics reserves the right to change product design without obligation to modify previous product.
Damaged or Modified Equipment
If products sent in for warranty have been damaged by events that are not covered by warranty, or if products have been modified, the customer will be subject to a charge equal to the parts and labor required to return the products to like-new condition. This includes but is not limited to:damaged wires, connectors, housings, burnt voice coils and shipping damage. If the product is not defective or has been damaged, Biketronics Inc. will return the product at the customer’s cost.
A Note on Pairing Speakers with Amplifiers
Speakers being used with a Biketronics amplifier or any amplifier need to be used in a way that will not abuse the power handling capability of the speakers. It is the customer’s responsibility to learn and know the limits of the speakers before using them at highway speeds where it is harder to detect distortion.
Biketronics understands the pain of riding without tunes and so knows the customer may be anxious to get parts back. Biketronics will ship out a repaired or replacement unit as soon as possible, taking into account the product repair necessary.
Warranty Coverage on Aftermarket Radios
Radios purchased from Biketronics Inc. come with a manufacturer's warranty. The manufacturer's warranty is void if the radio is altered, improperly installed, or damaged in any way. This includes damage during shipping and water damage resulting from a failure to use a Biketronics Inc. installation kit and protective splash cover. This coverage is handled by the customer through the radio manufacturer.
To contact Sony for radio warranty claims and support use the form at esupport.sony.com
To contact Kenwood for radio warranty claims and support go to locator.kenwood.com to find an authorized service locator near you.
Warranty Return Form - Biketronics Product Return Form
Current Shipping Costs from Biketronics
|$11||$25||$28||Ground ship + $3|
321 East Palouse River Drive
Moscow, ID 83843
Continental US 800.735.2419
Other Areas 208.475.3664
email: Contact Us.
Monday through Friday, 9AM to 5PM Pacific Time.